Monday, September 15, 2014

Hate You-Love You Grey's Anatomy Free Printable

One of my favorite shows in college used to be Grey's Anatomy. My friends and I would get together in each others dorm rooms and have Grey's Anatomy viewing parties. While I stopped watching it a few seasons ago, a quote from the beginning of the series always stuck in my mind. It was spoken by Meredith to Derek.
"I love you in a really, really big - pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window - unfortunate way that makes me hate you-love you."
It was just such a great, cheesy love quote that I had to make it into a free printable. Here it is:


You can download the free printable here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Netflix, my youngest daughter has become a big Grey's Anatomy fan. Can't wait to show this to her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.