Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Link Party Suggestions??

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I have been working for the first time since I started this blog and haven't figured out how to budget my time and remain crafty (it's just a temp job but I'm really happy to have one). Right now I get home around 6:30 and am too lazy to do anything and I've had quite a lack of creativity since Christmas - maybe I'm just a Christmas crafter? I've been thinking of hosting a link party on the blog but I've got no idea where to start...do any experienced linky hosters have any suggestions? What site is the best to do it through? What day? How do you recruit link up-ers? What would be a good name? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

In the meantime, I'm trying to find some inspiration for a spring or Easter wreath. Here are some ideas I've found on Pinterest that I am loving...






Hmm, yeah. I definitely seem to have a bit of a twig theme going on. I think I'll be stopping by Michaels as soon as I get a good coupon!

2 comments:

  1. I like that bunny one! It makes me want to think of a bunny craft. I can't believe how close Easter is. I didn't even put up my decorations. I think I am too lazy to do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tulip one. These are all nice. Good luck. i have never made a wreath. I should make one too! Perhaps you have inspired me to make one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.