Friday, May 3, 2013

Cross Stitch: April

My cross stitch continued to be placed on the back burner this month. Luckily, I have my move to blame. I spent all my free time shopping, packing, and painting. I've finally settled into my new apartment now and was able to work on my cross stitch the last few days in April. Here is where we were at the end of March.


I really just worked on it Sunday and Tuesday. Here is what I was able to do. Not much, as you can see.


As a reminder, here is how everything is progressing from month to month. I've just realized that I really need to pick up the pace if I want this finished by December!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some amazing talent! It will be so worth it when it's all done! Thanks so much for linking up to Give Me The Goods Monday! Can't wait to see what you link up next party ;)
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! TheT2Women are hosting a brand new linking party at :http://thet2women.com/welcome-to-one-sharendipity-place/ and we would love for you to come on over and link up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're doing great. I have one of those projects...I have been piecing a quilt for over a year! Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.