Monday, January 13, 2014

Vinyl Bubble Coasters

Today I have another set of coasters to share with you. You can see the vinyl snowflake coasters I made here. I've got another set of vinyl coasters I made but these ones are bubbles or dots.


Just like with the last, I started off with clean and dry white tiles I got from Home Depot for $.16 each.


Then I cut squares of cork and glued them on the bottom.


Using a paper punch I had that cut various sizes of circles out. I did two sets. One of silver and gold vinyl and one of red and green vinyl. I peeled the back off the vinyl and stuck them onto to the tile randomly. Then I coated them in glitter Martha Stewart Decoupage.


 Here is a close up of the green:


Here are the gold and silver again.


Of all the coasters I made, these were my mom's favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I love the modern feel of these. Too hip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, and look like they wouldn't take all that long to make! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.