Thursday, December 15, 2011

Silver Leaf Christmas Wreath

Today's wreath was pretty simple. It started off by taking a straw wreath and gluing anything silver on it. I used all my leftovers from the other wreaths I had as well as some silver things I had bought because they were pretty but hadn't used yet.


Then I look white glitter leaves (pictured above in the lower left corner) and glued them on the inside and outside of the wreath to cover the straw that was showing through. That's it!


Here's a close-up.


Simple as that.

10 days until Christmas!! Have you finished your shopping yet? I just got all mine done this week!

6 comments:

  1. Another wonderful post my friend, so nice to catch up again. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Wreath. Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time. Hope your Christmas is the best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty! I love anything that sparkles, and silver is so beautiful for the holidays...you could leave it out all winter long! Thanks for linking at shine on fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty!!! Thanks for linking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one. It looks expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's the one I was telling you about last night

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.