Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Follow Up

Remember my thankful turkeys post? These guys?




This was made by my soon to be 11 year old cousin. My other participants were my cousin's kids who are 9, 7, and 4. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of them. Let's just say there were a whole lotta eyes.


Aren't kids creative? :) Thanksgiving sure was great! My cousin with above mentioned kids plus a 3 year old and a husband who all live in Kentucky and my cousin who now lives in England were all able to make it so a great time was had! I even got to share it with a friend and her husband! Overall it was a very wonderful day - now I just can't wait until Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful thanks for sharing. I have just found your lovely blog through your host blog hop wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.