Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Happy one year blogiversary to me! Today, Craft A Spell turns one year old. Although, technically, this blog has literally been around for longer, it wasn't until today that I decided to name it Craft A Spell and focused on craft blogging.

Here's my journey through the last year...in logos...

I started this off as a travel blog called Dianna the Explorer...





I kept the name when I got back from a year in Scotland and switched up the logo to show that I like traveling and crafting...



Then I decided a name change was in order. I picked Craft A Spell...



I took the super simple image above and made a personal addition...



Then I went back to simplicity with what we have now...



Wow, I sure do change my mind a lot, don't I? Who knows where we'll be next year then!

Happy blogiversary Craft A Spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.