Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Tree Card

I have to admit, I'm on a bit of the roll (especially blog-wise). I've been bubbling with ideas! Yesterday, I shared two-for-one Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus cards. Today, I have a Christmas Tree card.

To make something similar, you will need:
-Silhouette Cameo
-White card stock
-green paper
-glitter and/or glitter glue
-glue
-sparkle pom poms

I used the free Silhouette Christmas tree shape. I copied the star in the background and created a border with it along the side. Then I erased the star behind the Christmas tree. On my 9" x 6.5" (LxW) paper, it cut out like this.


I then used some glossy green paper I had and glued it to the inside of the white card stock. I outlined the border stars with gold glitter glue and sprinkled gold glitter on the star on the tree. Then I glued pom poms onto the Christmas tree for some 3-D ornaments.


I'm pretty pleased! I did, however, just realize these pretty cards will be going to teenage boys. Probably not the best people to appreciate them. Maybe I should make my own Christmas cards next year? I should probably get started...

I'm sharing this here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.