Friday, December 21, 2012

My Grown Up Christmas List

Dear Santa,

I think I've been pretty good this year. Therefore, I would like to request the following:

A KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I'd be happy with just a 5 quart.


I'd like one in cobalt blue, boysenberry, aqua sky, ice, 
green apple, cinnamon, or pistachio. I'm not picky!

Some of these celestial coasters from Anthropologie.  


Shown in green but I'd love any of them!

A silhouette cameo or one of those new portraits would be great too.


A DSLR camera.


I'd love a Canon EOS Rebel T3 or a Nikon D3100
C'mon. Please? Those are the cheap ones!

A white watch. This one from Michaels Kors looks pretty nice.


I mean, I feel like I'm being really flexible here. Look at all those options! Thanks ahead of time, Santa! You're the best!

Love,

Dianna

PS - looks like I got a little expensive this year. Sorry.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.