Friday, April 19, 2013

My New Apartment

I'm currently in the process of last minute packing/panicking. I move into my new place tomorrow! Before I start putting everything together, I just wanted to share with you all my apartment as it looked when I first arrived.

I came in with everything freshly painted and new carpeting as well as new appliances. I'm not going to paint the walls because I want to have my pops of color in my accessories.

Here is the view of my nice, long living/dining area from when you walk in.


Here is my little bedroom.


My kitchen! A nice, fancy gas stove. I've actually never used one before! It even has a dishwasher and garbage disposal (as well as laundry!).


And this, my friends, is what I'll be making into my craft nook. It's a little space just perfect for my craft desk (which I've refinished and can't wait to share). I'm also thinking of putting some shelves on the wall. So many ideas are floating in my head right now.


That's the most of it! I'll be sharing my pieces that I've redone over the next few weeks and eventually, once I'm done decorating, I'll show you all how it looks!

4 comments:

  1. WIll be sending lots of good wishes this weekend while you're moving. Can't wait to see what it looks like once you're settle in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many many many possibilities! Can't wait to see what goes on that blank slate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new apartment! I miss living in a apartment, I know weird...Ha!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here to get more info. Congrats!

    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Joanne @ Creative Mess
    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.