Monday, July 21, 2014

Practical Magic Free Printable

One of my favorite movies growing up was (and still is) Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. It was one of those movies that had a great love story, was just scary enough, and had magic. One of my favorite quotes comes from the end of the movie. Sandra Bullock's character, Sally, closes the movie saying, "But there are certain things I know for certain: Always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can."

I've actually got two versions of this printable for you. My favorite is the chalkboard but I understand that it would take a lot of ink to print so I made one up on a white background.


You can download the chalkboard version of the printable here and the white background here.

Stay tuned next Monday for the next free printable!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! The wheels are turning with lots of ideas on what to make with this printable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.