Monday, August 18, 2014

Chemicals React Free Printable

Today's free printable comes from one of my favorite songs from back when I was in college. It was released by a pair of Disney sister-stars, Aly and AJ (now called 78violet). The song is called "Chemicals React" (here is a link to it). It has a lot of great lines but I took my favorite:
"You make me feel out of my element, like I'm drifting out into the sea, like the tides pulling me in deeper, making it harder to breathe."
I have two versions of this printable. One is full of color:


And the second is in black and white to save you some printer ink:

You can download the color printable here and the black and white printable here.

Come back next Monday for the next free printable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.