Monday, August 4, 2014

May You Never Steal, Lie, or Cheat Free Printable

Today's printable is in honor of love. This weekend my cousin Dave married his lovely fiance, Rachel. My parents and I drove up to Sheffield, MA for the wedding weekend. It was so nice seeing my other side of the family. Dave is the son of my mom's older sister, Diane (who I'm named after) who passed away in 2000. Her son, daughter, and husband live in New England so we only get to see them every few years. For a while it was only on sad occasions like when my grandparents passed away in 2007 and 2009. But now it's for happy occasions. Still, I hadn't seen Dave and his sister Sarah since our uncle got married in 2010. It was far too long.

Like I said, today's free printable is all about love. The quote comes from the movie, Leap Year.
"May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows; and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life; and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you."


You can download this printable here! Like last week, it is uploading as a gray background but the printable is white.

Congratulations to Dave and Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.