Monday, September 22, 2014

Silver Lining Free Printable

If I had to pick my favorite album that I discovered this year, it would be Kacey Musgrave's album, Same Trailer Different Park. On that album, one of my favorite songs is called "Silver Lining". You can listen to it here. I took bits and pieces of the song to create this free printable:
"If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
It's gotta be a cloudy day
If you wanna fill your bottle up with lightning
You're gonna have to stand in the rain
If you're ever gonna find a four leaf clover
You gotta get a little dirt on your hands
If you wanna find a head that fits your shoulder
You're gonna have to go to the dance"
You can download the free printable here!

This is one of my favorite songs. In fact, I love it so much that I couldn't even fit all of my favorite parts of this song on the printable so next week I've got the rest of it. Stay tuned!

Update: Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.