Monday, September 26, 2011

Wreath Obsession

I think a monster has been created. In the last twenty-four hours, I've become obsessed with wreaths. I could hardly sleep last night because I was brain storming ideas for new wreaths and they're the first thing I thought of when I woke up. I really want to make some winter themed wreaths so I looked up some ideas online. Here are some of the favorites of what I found:

Winter Wreath from Just Between Friends


I love this one and really want to make it! There's even a tutorial if you follow the link above.

Christmas Ribbon Wreath from Calico and Cupcakes

Poinsettia Wreath from Fast Daze
I've become a huge fan of the yarn wreath with something stuck on it. I've got a lot of ideas for something like that. Let's just hope my pockets can support them!

Button Wreath photo from Craftspalooza

This was definitely on my mind during my shopping trip today and I got a lot of red and white things of different textures.

Sandwich Bag Wreath from Familyfun.com featured on The Red Chair Blog

I was completely inspired by these and went out to Hobby Lobby to start my own. Thinking the Christmas stuff (I know, I know - it's only September still!) was all on sale, I went a bit crazy only to find out at the register it was certain stuff - none of which I had bought. Oh, well! Let's hope I can sleep better tonight and not be so creative! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.