Friday, February 24, 2012

A New Following...

Hello everyone! Since Google Friend Connect is going away, I've decided to experiment with new blog following sites. Yesterday I fiddled with Linky Followers and today Bloglovin. My immediate reaction is that I like Bloglovin a lot better! I'm keeping both options on my blog and will continue experimenting. To follow Craft A Spell via Linky Followers or Bloglovin, click one of the links on the right hand side of the screen.

Take care and have a great weekend!

Dianna

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say... told you so! LOL! Bloglovin' is the best way to keep track with the blogs you follow! Howeve, GFC is not leaving for blogspots as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were right! I can't even understand linky followers haha. I've got quite a few .com and such blogs I follow so I just use that to see all the new updates. I had problems with GFC not including some blog posts anyway so I'm much happier with Blog Lovin!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.