Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pepperoni Lasagna Roll Ups

I've been meaning to share this recipe we found a few years back (sorry source, I don't remember where from) for pepperoni lasagna roll ups. I didn't take a very good picture but trust me, they're delicious!



Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-Ups

Ingredients:
·         9 lasagna noodles
·         2 ¼ cup ricotta cheese
·         1 ½ tsp dried oregano
·         1 ½ tsp dried basil
·         Sliced pepperoni (36 large thin sliced)
·         9 slices Swiss cheese sliced into thirds
·         3 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
·         ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese



Directions:
1.       Cook noodles according to package direction; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, oregano, and basil. Spread ¼ cup over each noodle to within ½ inch of the edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
2.       Please seam-side down in a greased, shallow 1 quart baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
3.       Uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.





Super easy! The last time I made this, I cooked the noodles a few hours beforehand and set them aside so I wouldn't have to worry about them when I wanted to make dinner.


I'm sharing this post here.


3 comments:

  1. My husband loves putting pepperoni in our lasagne. This looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing at Manic Monday!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of putting pepperoni in lasagna. I think I might like it better that way. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I have never used pepperoni in lasagne sounds YUMMY!!! I Must try it thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.