Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

I've decided to start a new segment called What I Love Wednesdays. I think it's pretty self explanatory. But, if not - every Wednesday I will post a few things that I'm loving. This is all in an effort to get me posting more. I hope to have a few reoccurring subjects but we'll see how it goes.

What I Love Wednesdays

Music
Just a Game by Birdy





This song is from the Hunger Games soundtrack and I've been listening to it on repeat for a few weeks. It's just so beautiful and, if you're a fan of the Hunger Games series, you'll know it is perfect for Katniss.

Pinterest Craft
Firefly Mason Jars.

I'm glad the weather is warming up so we can have some fires out in the backyard. I'd love to have a couple of these on the porch this summer.

Fashion Trend
Scotch Tape Nails


I'd seen things like this on Pinterest and thought it was awesome. I was bored last night and tried it on my own nails. I painted the bottom glitter pink, cut out triangles of different sizes from a row of Scotch tape and put it on my nail and painted white over it. Here's what they look like (filtered with the Pixlr-O-Matic app).


Recipe
Nutella Mug Cakes


Nutella is amazing. Hands down. I'd love to make this one day.

Quote 
I just want to make beautiful things even if nobody cares. 
 

What are you loving this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Dianna that's great! This Wednesday I'm loving my new high heels shoes that I just bought! :)
    Have a good and nice start with the series!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.