Saturday, April 14, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you SO much to Maysem at Ode to Inspiration for giving me the Versatile Blogger award! So sweet! I've seen this award lurking around for quite some time and kept crossing my fingers that someone might give it to me :)


Here are the rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 10 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 10 by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am a secret nerd. A big one. Wait, I should be specific. There are lots of different types of nerds out there. I'm a sci-fi/fantasy nerd. Hard core. Currently I'm watching Stargate SG-1 on DVD. And I'm in heaven. In fact, I think I'll go watch an episode right as soon as I've finished this.

2. I'm really shy in person but once you get to know me I will never.stop.talking. Even during TV shows (although, don't worry, it's not when anything important is happening).

3. I'm also really good at predicting what's going to happen during TV shows, movies, and books. If I can't figure it out, it automatically gets an applause from me. In fact, I once had to stop going 'Oh, I bet this will happen!' because I kept getting it right and my friend didn't want me to ruin the show for her (see #2) even though I really was just guessing.

4. I am a 100% supporter of the Oxford comma. I find it incredibly useful and look down on any sentence without it. Sorry.

5. I love filling things out like surveys and forms. When I was younger, I used to fill in the applications (for credit cards, etc.) that my parents got in the mail. Then I'd rip it up, of course. That is why you'll always find in me a volunteer to fill out surveys online (like this one!)

6. I don’t like onions in any way or form! Cooked onions freak me out… I really can’t stand seeing them in my food. Eek! --> I'm leaving this on here because I'm exactly the same way. I DESPISE onions. The taste, the texture, the smell - BLECH. In fact, I can smell them from a mile away. Place a dish of food in front of me and I'll be able to tell if there's onion in it right away. You can't fool me! I am able to eat cooked ones if they're in something like a lasagna and VERY small but I will never touch a raw onion or anything that has come in contact with it. Not even if you covered it in caramel (see #7).

7. If onions are my arch-nemesis of the food world, caramel is my BFF. I LOVE caramel. I would eat almost anything covered in caramel. Almost (see #6).

Most of the blogs I follow have been awarded this already so I'm going to skip steps five and six. I just wanted to answer the question so people could get to know me better :) Plus, I love filling out surveys as you now know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.