Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

What I Love Wednesdays

Music
Amen by Edens Edge






Pinterest Craft
Wine Cork Anything

I love all this wine cork stuff floating around. I've started saving the ones we use...yeah, I've got about 15. It might take me a while.

Fashion Trend
Matte Navy Nail Polish


I'd never wear this color shiny (even though it's my favorite kind of color) - it would just be too glossy. But this is just perfect!

Recipe
Ice Tray Chocolate Covered Strawberries




Quote 
Thanks for pretending not to see me when I was pretending not to see you in order to avoid a miserably awkward conversation that neither of us wanted to have.

 
I love these cards. They make me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.