Thursday, September 27, 2012

Glitter Acorns

My mini pumpkin acorns inspired me to do something else with the abundance of acorns in my backyard. I went outside and picked some more.


Then I broke out the Mod Podge and fall glitter colors (brown, gold, red, and orange). I coated each acorn one by one in Mod Podge leaving the cap alone.


I then sprinkled them with my glitter. I did a few in each color. DONE ALREADY!


I'm currently in the process of decorating for early fall and these acorns were the perfect addition of some sparkle.


2013 update:


I'm linking up to these great link parties!

4 comments:

  1. I love the glitter ones too! Those look great with your candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these. defo making some

    would love it if you could share this on my link party Serenity Saturday - http://www.serenityyou.com/search/label/Serenity%20Saturday

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Glitter just makes everything better! Thanks for linking up atThe Little Giggler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I found you on Terrific Tuesday! I love your acorns. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.