Sunday, September 30, 2012

Project Post - Week 11


Spoiler Alert!
Don't read if you haven't seen
Project Runway Season 10
Episode 11



Wow, we're almost at the end of the season! The next episode is the last episode before we're down to the final three. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. This week, the designers had to do something they've never done before - design for babies! This all has to do with the release of Heidi's baby line. They were randomly assigned kiddies who all seemed to be between one and two. They were all so adorable! But to make things more difficult, they were given robotic babies to take care of while designing. Then, last minute, they had to create an accompanying look for the mom. There were three boys and three girls and one boy and one girl look would each win and be produced by Heidi in her baby line. I'm going to rank them based on the gender since that's what the judges did. While the judges did take into account the mom outfits (which you can't really see), it was all about dem babies.

BOYS

1. Sonjia (boy look winner)


I don't know if it was the outfit or just that little boy. He was SO cute! I loved his little man outfit and she made a great piece for the mom as well.

2. Fabio


This baby outfit was super cute! But that mom outfit was terrible! I liked the idea of it but it looks super huge and unflattering on her. Based on mom outfits, he would have been #3 but baby outfits had a higher ranking for the judges so I'm doing that too.

3. Dmitry


Although I'm ranking Dmitry as #3, he wasn't last for me. His outfit was so cute. And his mom outfit was infinitely better than Fabio's (I wish you could have seen it better but her baby was half asleep and he was sprawled all over it). And it really does look like a crayon haha.

GIRLS

1. Christopher (girl look winner)


This was really no contest for me. The other two girl outfits just weren't very good. 

2. Melissa


That dress was HORRIBLE! If she had just made it flowy and not a tube dress, it would have worked so much better. But her little monster face (which wasn't pictured) on the back of the jacket was really cute and fit in perfectly with Heidi's line which is why I put it just slightly over Elena.

3. Elena (out)


I was sad to see Elena go but it was time.Her baby outfit was just a little random and looked like nothing new or special. Although her mom outfit was pretty adorable!

My overall ranking for the baby outfits was just like I listed it above - Sonjia, Fabio, Dmitry, Christopher, Melissa, and Elena.

Who do you think will make it into the top three and go to fashion week? My vote is Sonjia, Dmitry, and Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.