Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Honey and Spice Glazed Pork Chops

I found this recipe last week for honey and spice glazed pork chops from Cooking Light.


It was easy, fast, and I had everything already! You will need:

For sauce:
-1/4 cup honey
-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
-1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
*I used just a little more than these amounts for the spices

-cooking spray
-4 (4 ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-raisins (not in the original recipe but a nice touch and I've got a lot of raisins that need using!)

1. Combine the first five (for sauce) ingredients in a bowl.


2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper (I cut my pork up into medallions); cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.

3. Reduce heat to medium-low; add honey mixture. Cook 10 minutes or until done, turning pork once.


And you're done already! I served mine with broccoli and couscous.


Super simple, super yummy. It doesn't get any better than that!

I'm linking up here this week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so good! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Thanks for joining the party at Keep Calm and Link Up! Come back again this Thursday night!
    Barbara at Chase the Star
    chasethestar dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.