Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Wreath

I hope everyone had a great, long weekend. Unfortunately, it's over now and back to work :( I had the misfortune of waking up Thursday morning with a lovely stuffy nose, sore throat, and fever. Just how you want to wake up on Thanksgiving morning! This is already my second time sick in November. Fortunately, my sickness didn't get worse and now I'm just stuck with that annoying affliction where you can only breathe out of one nostril. Fun.

I wanted to share with you this little wreath I threw together Wednesday evening before the guests arrived. I chose gold and brown Styrofoam vase fillers and some gold bells for a Thanksgiving version of the bauble wreath.


I must continue to apologize for my poor picture quality. A nice camera is on my Christmas list. It's a big wish but if Santa doesn't bring me one, I'm going to save up and get myself one soon!

Here are a couple more pictures I took this weekend, including our front porch autumn decorations.


And here are some wild turkeys we spotted in the Northern Neck of Virginia this weekend.


I'm linking up here.

6 comments:

  1. Dianna, I had the same misfortune of waking up Thursday the same way. Hope you're feeling better. I do just still have a cough. Like your wreath. I to am wanting a better camera. Your pictures look nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up with the same thing! Blah:( Love the wreath though!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty :o)

    Thanks for partying with us @ Keep Calm & Link Up! Have an awesome week :)
    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the vase fillers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hobby Lobby in the Christmas ornament section. I've seen them at Michaels too. I'm not sure where they put them outside of the Christmas section but I've started seeing them year round. Usually somewhere near the season sections.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.