Saturday, January 5, 2013

Let's Grow Together

After some thinking, I've finally decided to sign up for Growing Together: A Blogger Mentoring Program at One Artsy Mama.




Click the image above to see what it's all about! I'm really excited about this! One Artsy Mama is the perfect example of what I'd love Craft A Spell to be. Amy (the creator of One Artsy Mama) maintains a wonderful blog and I feel like I can learn a lot from her. Plus it's a great chance to meet other bloggers! I feel like I've fallen into a blogging rut and I hope she can show me some new thing to help Craft A Spell grow.

The program begins on the 28th of January and runs through the end of April. There's still time to sign up! I hope you'll check it out and join us!

3 comments:

  1. So excited that you'll be joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianna! I'm a new follower and am going through the Mentoring Program as well. I'll see you around!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianna! I am also part of the growing together blog mentoring. I am looking forward to getting to know you and learning things together. I am now following you!


    DeDe@DesignedDecor


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.