Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's Week: Glitter Heart

Happy Tuesday! Today's ~**Valentine's Week**~ project involves jazzing up a simple wooden heart. I love buying these cheap wooden shapes because you can make them unique and use whatever type of material you want! I chose glitter. I got this wooden heart at Michaels for under $2.


I used Mod Podge on the inner circle and covered it in gold glitter.


I then painted the outer heart red. Once it was completely dry (you don't want any red glitter to stick to the gold!), I used Mod Podge and sprinkled red glitter all over the rest. Easy, peasy.


Doesn't it look all fancy now?


It's a great, cheap, and easy addition to my Valentine's Day decor.

I'm linking up here!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You can never go wrong with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love easy and inexpensive projects and it looks like you have a lot of them to share! Happy to be following you via GFC and looking forward to more! Stop by and visit when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love these! I would love you to come join my Pin Me Linky Party that starts Friday morning at 8am CST. I allow up to 3 links each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be so cute attached to some branches. Thanks for sharing at Fluster's Creative Muster. Looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.