Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Let it Snow Banner

Today I'd like to share with you a quick craft you could make last minute before the holidays - a winter banner! It can say anything, really, but I chose "Let It Snow".


You will need:
-Canvas triangle banners (I got mine at Consumer Crafts)
-Styrofoam snowflakes (I got mine on clearance a few years ago at Michaels)
-Bakers twine
-Letter stencil
-Gold paint
-Paint brush, hot glue, hot glue gun, and scissors

I just figured out what I wanted my banner to say which was a mildly easy decision because I only had 9 of the little banner flags. I just tried a couple holiday phrases until I found one that worked. I stenciled the letters onto the triangles and after they dried, I hot glued them onto the baker's twine, putting a snowflake in between the words. Here is a close up.


It turned out super cute and I leave it draped on my closet door in my living room during the holidays.


I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! I will be back in January to share a few other crafts I made this past year!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! This little banner would be fun to make with my kiddos. Love how you hung it on an angle.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.