Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

What I Love Wednesdays


Music
Rules by Jayme Dee




Yes, another Hunger Games soundtrack. Apologies but it probably won't be the last :) I love almost every song! Unfortunately most of them don't have pretty videos to go with them so we are left with fan-made.



Pinterest Craft
Light Bulb Vase

  Source
Fashion Trend
Peacock Feather Inspiration


 


I also love hair pieces and jewelry. Mind you, I don't actually own anything with peacock feathers. I've been trying to find a cute necklace but there's always too many other charms on it. I do have a necklace shaped like a peacock though.


Recipe
Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust


Summer means apple pies and I can't wait to try out this idea. My own concern is that cinnamon rolls usually fluff up a lot but hopefully that won't happen with the pie filling on top.

Quote 
Today I will live in the moment. Unless the moment is unpleasant in which case I will eat a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.