Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Keep Calm And Grizzly On

When I was telling a coworker about how I wanted to make a 'Keep Calm and Moose On' poster because moose were my favorite, she mentioned that grizzly bears were her favorite animal. I knew I had to make her one too. I found this image on Microsoft Word Clip Art (it had a border which I erased in paint):

I used the trace tool to make my own Silhouette shape and I centered the words 'Keep Calm and Grizzly On'. I then went in search of a frame to use. I found this one which I painted dark brown:


I cut the image out on white card stock and glued it onto striped pink glossy scrapbook paper. Here's how it came out!


She's displaying it on her desk at work. Yay! :)


I'm linking here!

Don't forget to like Craft A Spell on facebook!

2 comments:

  1. LOL....I know I feel like a grizzly sometimes. I love that paper in the background. Thank you for linking up with me this week again at "Inspiration in Progress"! Sharing via Facebook. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.