Friday, March 22, 2013

Pinterest Friday: Wall Art

I'm so excited to announce that I just got a promotion at work! Yay! It's going to be a big help in my future apartment but do you know what else...I get my own office! Wahoo! I told you 2013 was going to be big!

I really want to try making my own artwork for one or two of the walls in my new office. It's pretty tiny and doesn't have a window so something bright and cheerful will be necessary. Here are some ideas I'm thinking of that I found on Pinterest (follow me!).

Right now I'm loving these plays on melted crayon art. My favorite is this one in the rain. My Silhouette will come in handy for sure (have you entered to win the Silhouette Cameo yet??)!


Here is another take on a rain-like one.


This could be fun...although you might burn your fingers!


The simplicity of this one is cute. But do you think chevron will go out of fashion soon?

[Source]

I also love these plays on watercolor art. Simple and cheap.

This one is cool and abstract.

[Source]

We have so much lace in our house that I bet I could do this.


Do you have any easy wall art ideas?

6 comments:

  1. Diana, congrats on the promotion! And I can't wait to see what art you create for your office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! I've got some canvas so I hope to make something soon!

      Delete
  2. Wow those are some amazing crayon art pieces! And congrats on your promotion. Yah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aren't the pieces amazing! I hope I can make something just as awesome!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.