Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pinvestigation: Baked Parmesan Paprika Chicken

It's been a while since I've done a Pinvestigation. This is when I find a pin on Pinterest (usually a recipe) and then I make it to see if the pin is all just about the picture or if it actually tastes good. I decided to make a button for my series. What do you think?


I found this pin for baked parmesan paprika chicken. It led me to this website which was just a blog collection of recipes. The recipe actually came from here at allrecipes.com, one of my favorite websites for finding recipes. I decided to make it for dinner for Mother's Day on Sunday. Here is what the original pin looked like:

 

Here is how mine came out:


Pretty similar, I think! The only thing I noticed was that an hour and fifteen minutes seemed like an awfully long time to cook chicken. I always read the allrecipes.com reviews. A few people said it was too long. I knew it would be especially too long for me because I decided to cut my chicken up into smaller pieces (as opposed to using breasts). I did this so the flavor would coat more sides of the chicken. I cooked my chicken for 30 minutes and it was perfect!


This recipe was DELICIOUS (click the above link for it)! It's definitely going into my meal rotation. My mom and dad both loved it and it's going in their meal rotation too. I was sad there weren't left overs but it was so easy to make, I could easily whip it up again!

1 comment:

  1. My mother and I always cut chicken into smaller pieces and our "go to" cooking time/temp is 350* for 30-45min. Always seems to work out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.