Friday, June 14, 2013

My Apartment: Settled In

I've had some requests to share what my apartment looks like now that I've settled in. I haven't shown anything since I shared the blank slate right before I moved in. This is pretty much going to be a picture dump.

When you walk in the front door, the kitchen is on your left.




Straight ahead is the long dining/living area.


You can see my herringbone canvas tutorial here.


Then it continues right into the living room.



On the right there is a door that leads onto the balcony.


Here is my tutorial for my stenciled pots.


It continues to the left like an L. There is my little guardian owl rock. Love him!


Here is the view going back inside. Here is the tutorial for my side table makeover.



The hall on the left past the closet door leads to the space I have deemed my craft nook.


You can find my desk makeover here.


On the right is the bathroom.




On the left is my bedroom.



 My nightstand makeover is here.

 


Here is the link for my dresser makeover.

 

What did you think of the tour? It is definitely still a work in progress but I'm very happy!

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely. Love the dresser your TV is on! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice home!! I kind of miss apartment living! Life seemed more simple back then! LOL I LOVE how you makeover furniture! They always turn out great! I don't have the patience for it. Love your craft room desk!! Mine is kind of similar. Thanks for sharing your home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.