Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coming Soon...Valentine's Week

Starting tomorrow, we will be having ~**Valentine's Week**~ at Craft A Spell! I will be sharing a number of Valentine's Day crafts and recipes every single day! ~**Valentine's Week**~ starts tomorrow, Friday, February 1st and ends Friday, February 8th. I hope you'll stayed tuned all week!

I also wanted to share with you something I'm working on. I will be doing monthly updates as a way to keep myself motivated because this is going to be a long term project. Another AfterChristmas present I bought myself was this stand that holds cross stitch frames.


It's been super helpful for my new cross stitch! The last cross stitch I did was really a half cross stitch/needlepoint (I can never remember which to call it) and was really easy compared to this one because it was a paint stitch by numbers kind of thing. I have to pay really close attention to it (no mindless work while watching TV!). It's just a blank piece of cloth with a paper diagram I have to check constantly.

Here it is on December 31st, the first bit I did. Not much to look at.


This is how it looked two weeks later on  January 17th. Can you tell what this part is yet?


I added a little bit more the next weekend (picture from January 21st). The picture will have a woman in it and this is part of her dress. Can you see it?


And here it is at the end of the month on January 26th. Not a bad start! Stay tuned to see how we go. I'll be following up in February!


You can follow me on Twitter and like me on Facebook for more frequent updates as well as special insights into projects I'm working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.