Friday, January 25, 2013

My Winter Wonderland

When you put together all the late winter projects I've been sharing all week, you get this cute little presentation when you walk in our front door.


Here are the links for the original posts:
-Snow Wreath
-Blue Painted Vase
-Glitter Sticks
-Moose On sign
-Styrofoam Winter Trees


Here are a couple things I didn't share:


I took a hurricane vase, put a white flame-less candle inside and filled it with mini white pine cones and berries.

 

I got this glass craft block at Michaels on super clearance - it was like $1.50! I filled it with silver and blue Styrofoam fillers.



I'm linking up here!

4 comments:

  1. Love your Winter Wonderland, particularly "And Moose On..." sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dianna! I so LOVE this post! What a great idea to use a table to display everything you made in an entry way! I always see people making stuff for mantels and I don't have one but I could totally do something like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I like to think of this table as my mantel. We have a gas fireplace but it doesn't really have a mantel considering our TV sits on top of it and putting anything there would block it. I love having the mini buffet in our entry hall because it's the first thing people see!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.