Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Decorations

First off, I just want to wish everyone a very happy Easter! I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday. Here are my Easter decorations all together.


These include:
-Cherry Blossom Wreath
-Spring Flower Tree
-Glitter and Puff Paint Easter Eggs
-Sequin Easter Eggs here and here
-my spring decor from last year

While not pictured, I also made some Decoupage Napkin Easter eggs and some Easter cards.

I put my cherry blossom wreath back up this year because I love it! Here is a new picture of it taken with my new camera.


 I put some of my glitter and puff paint Easter eggs on candle pedestals.


I made the bunny ceramics with my grandmother years ago. The bunnies on the swing are a decoration we've had for a while.


It's a nice pop of color when you walk in the front door!


In the dining room, I also threw this together:


Also, happy April Fool's Day! Did you play a trick on anyone?

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.