Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Week: The End

Wow, ~**Valentine's Week**~ is already over! I can't believe it! Here is a wrap up of everything I shared this week:


Now, I'm sure you're curious how it all came together. Well, here it is.


This is our entry way when you come in the front door. I don't have a suitable mantel so this is what you get instead.


I changed out the glass block that I used in my winter decorations and filled it with pink and white Styrofoam vase fillers.


I also (strategically) placed some skeleton keys (we have a huge stash) on the table.


I think it all came together very nicely! I'm a much bigger fan of this than last year's Valentine's display which was just thrown together.


Thanks for stopping by ~**Valentine's Week**~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.