Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Posts of Christmas Past

I've only had this blog for one Christmas but I made a lot of decorations last year! I was unemployed and had a lot of time on my hands so did handmade gifts for everyone. Here are some things I did the for Christmas/winter season!

My most popular post, the Christmas bauble wreath.

Peace on Earth Wreath. This is still one of my favorites.









A tutorial for a Christmas stocking.

I also did a series on spicing up your old Christmas decorations. Here are parts one, two, three, and four.

 I'm not sure I have the same amount of inspiration this year - I sure did a lot last Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, how many wreaths do you have now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I gave most of these away for Christmas last year to family so, really, I have...maybe 7 or 8?

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate your feedback.